Provide professional sales information and consultations to Altech Security Integration Inc. customers while growing new customer relationships within commercial intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products and services. This work requires consultative work within an assigned territory to provide integrated solutions to potential and existing commercial customers through developing long term relationships with multiple companies.
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold-calling.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Continuing interest in education including maintaining current product knowledge of security and control systems being offered by competitors. Proactive with staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Accountable for developing, tracking and reporting all furnished leads, completing activity reports, and reporting sale activity in CRM.
- Work with management to design customized security solutions for clients and prospective clients.
- Promote and cross sell products and services.
- Collaborate with service, installation and administrative counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 2 years in the security industry required.
- Proficient in basic customer management systems and Microsoft suite etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Experience using CRM tools
- Professional demeanor and business acumen
- Eager for professional growth within a top ranked and fast-growing company
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with good time management and planning skills
- Willing to travel in support of promotional activity
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team oriented
- Problem solver
- Forward thinker